Monday 8 May 2017

Jessica Wheeler interview

After my initial message Jess and I have arranged to have a conversation over the phone tomorrow about her practice. I think this is a really nice way to do it as it would hopefully allow the interview to flow and for her to talk about things that I may have not even thought to ask over email.

Conversation starters/things I want to know: 

What have you found the most successful way of promoting yourself and attracting potential clients? - website, social media, sending out business cards. 

How have you found the experience of working as a freelance illustrator? - do you work from home or in a studio? What do you do during periods of no/little work? 

Looking back now, in hindsight, what advice would you give to me with a year left studying on degree? 

No comments:

Post a Comment