Thursday 22 October 2015

PPP seminar: Reflective Practice

Why we choose to study at LCA
Worries about the course
Things that we would like to learn
In our PPP seminar we were put into groups and asked to make 3 separate lists on - Why we choose to study at LCA, our worries about the course and things we would like to learn during our degree. I found this exercise really encouraging because it made me remember all the reasons why I choose to study at Leeds. It was also really comforting to hear that many people have the same worries regarding the course and their work. Reflecting on what I want to get out of the course also made me feel really motivated to get to work, and also to pursue my own personal goals while I have all of these facilities available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment