Tuesday 16 January 2018

Creative Presence : Give - Aways for Hanbury Hall





For Hanbury hall I have made a series of business cards and a small A5 publication to act as a mini-print portfolio. Because I have not yet managed to developed a logo I have used a photograph of myself to brand these promotional materials. I think this works well to personalise the business cards, but when possible a more cohesive logo would be better. 

The business cards I think work well - the different backs give variation and these images do well to sum up my practice. The mini-print portfolio provides a greater overview of my practice - but once I set up a website I think these kind of materials will become void as I can just direct people to a more professional digital overview of my practice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment