Monday 20 March 2017

Sending a letter to Atelier Bingo

I am sending a letter off to Atelier Bingo, finally! I am hoping this will get a response in the next couple weeks and then I can interview them over Easter.


Here is what I wrote - I am aware that I can sometimes be quite formal in writing so I tried my best to keep it light-hearted and casual. I then added my email in at the bottom as a point of contact. I typed this up first, to make sure I get the spelling and everything right, and then hand-wrote it. 


I choose my favourite print from OUIL504 to send to them - because this is screen-print as well, which is the main process that they use, I think they will appreciate that its hand-crafted (and hopefully like it). 


Here is the final package to send all the way to France. I am finding this quite a nerve-racking experience and to be honest will be a bit disappointed if I don't get a response but I think I have hopefully done all I can to make them feel that I am deserving of one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment