Saturday 14 May 2016

More abstract collages




I made some collages working in cut paper and coloured pencil. I think these more effectively represent what I have learnt this year and am currently striving towards within my practice. I like that they're more abstract and express my ideas through simple shapes and textures. I find the relationship between cut shapes and drawn lines or shapes also really interesting. The two colour palettes I think work really well, as collectively they will appear colourful without being too overcomplicated within each image. On the other hand I do think they need some work before going on my final poster, I would like to get rid of the white backgrounds, as I think it would look better if each side of the cube was a different colour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment