Wednesday 9 May 2018

Contemporary Practitioners that resonate with my practice


Here is a collection of contemporary practitioners that I identify with, expressing key visual principles similar to my own practice - such as composition, shape and analogue media. These illustrators/designers resonating with the more abstract and process-driven side of my practice, for me therefore demonstrate a way of professionalising this kind of work. Working for clients such as Gur and Hato Press, these practitioners work mostly with in the realm of self-publishing or illustrative products, such as putting their designs on clothing or ceramics. Passionate about print-making and progressing the visual language of my illustrations I would like pursue similar avenues within the creative industries.

No comments:

Post a Comment