Saturday 19 May 2018

Online Presence : Website





  • I have made a website to act as a professionalised online portfolio of my work, with the domain name : emilychafferillustration.com (not live). 
  • To make this website I used wix, because I found it the easiest to use and thought that they had reasonable pricing for their packages. 
  • Favouring simplicity in my practice, I decided to carry this over to the website leaving it clean, white and easy to navigate.  
  • I used the same logo, as on my Instagram, creative CV and business cards, at the top of the website to maintain a cohesive visual identity across my online presence and promotional materials. 
  • The website includes a page featuring key pieces of my work - with the option to click on them for more information and additional images - a link to my Instagram and a contact page with my email and a little bit about me. 
  • The website is not live yet, as I still have some refining and editing to do of the homepage. I also hope to add some animation to make it a little bit more engaging. 
  • I hope to make it live by the end of year show, adding a link to it on my Instagram page and the web address on my business cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment